Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello my dears readers, today i going to write about music. When I have decide to write about a band is complicated, because I like the songs no so much the bands, for example I don't like Coldplay but I love the song "Clocks" with Buena Vista Social Club. but the most interesting band for my is "Soda Stereo". Soda Stereo is an Argentinean band who born in the 80's in Buenos Aires. The members of the band are Gustavo Cerati, Zeta Bosio y Charly Alberti. When they beginning as a band, they continued with the "new wave" like The Police or Television. The band gradually evolved into a heavier sounding alternative rock band, eventually drawing influences from classic rock, progressive rock, shoegaze, neo-psychedelia, britpop, and electronic music. They play together until may of 1997 when they separed, but the meet again in 2007 in the tour "me veras volver". I like the lyrics and the melody of the songs. The lyrics represent some places of my infancy and places of Buenos Aries, like in the video of song Zoom, the recording site was "Los Bosques de Palermo" and the Planetary of the city. Some time when i can travel by train I hear the songs. I don't have a favorite song of the band, because the songs are really good. But I enjoy listen songs like Cuando Pase El Temblor,De Musica Ligera, El juego de seduccion, Ella Usó Mi Cabeza Como Un Revólver, En La Ciudad De La Furia and others.








1 comment:

  1. i really like this band because they are the most important band of rock in latinoamerica and they marked a time in the music argentina.

    ReplyDelete